The Natchez Trace Headquarters is located adjacent to the parkway in Tupelo. Information Center, bookstore, exhibits, restrooms, nature walk and offices. A hiking trail will take you from the visitor's center to Old Town Overlook and the Chickasaw Village Site.
The visitor center is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Closed Christmas day.
Many events are held at the Tupelo Visitors Center including the following monthly events:
- Dulcimer Day - 1st Saturday
- Read with a Ranger - 2nd Saturday
- Junior Ranger Program - 3rd Saturday
- Pioneer Day - 4th Saturday
- Wildlife Festival and BioBlitz - April