Miss Monetta’s Country Cottage - Collinwood, TN
Miss Monetta's Country Cottage is located two minutes off the Natchez Trace Parkway in the southern Tennessee town of Collinwood. The popular Wichahpi Commemorative Stone Wall is located a scenic 16 miles south of Collinwood just off the Natchez Trace.
There are two cottages located a block and a half apart on a residential street. The owners live next to second cottage. Both have been restored and built with quality craftsmanship and have top of the line fixtures and comfortable furnishings.
- Cottage #1 (the original) is a fully furnished house with accommodations for up to six people.
- Cottage #2 is smaller but can accommodate up to five people.
Stay one night or a week and enjoy the country living that Collinwood has to offer.
A traveling party will have either cottage (or both for a large group) completely to themselves. Breakfast is not served. However, several markets and restaurants are located in town closeby. Of course, you can bring your own food.
- Breakfast is not included.
- Children are welcome.
- No pets.
- Cyclists will appreciate the storage shed or garage where they can secure their bicycles.
Contact Miss Monetta's Country Cottage
- Innkeepers - Larry & Dianne Butler
- Phone - 931.724.9309, cell 931.722.4856
- Reservation Request Email Form
Tell Miss Monetta's you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!