1888 Wensel House Bed and Breakfast - Natchez, MS
1888 Wensel House, a restored Natchez Victorian town house, is located in the heart of the downtown historic area - close to the trolley stop and carriage rides and just a block from the bluff overlooking the Mississippi River.
Several tour houses are less than two blocks away. The central intersection of town is just four blocks away.
Complimentary drinks and fruit. Beautifully decorated with antiques. Three large bedrooms, each with a single plus a queen bed. Off-street parking, Wifi, use of local wired telephone, & in-room cable tv & ironing board & iron provided.
- Full southern breakfast is served in the dining room.
- Children ages 2 and older welcome.
- No pets please.
- Bicycles can be stored inside.
- Wireless internet.
Contact 1888 Wensel House Bed & Breakfast
- Innkeepers - Ron & Mimi Miller
- Phone - 601.445.8577 or (toll free in US) 888.775.8577
- Website with Room Availability - www.1888wenselhouse.com
Tell Wensel House you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!