French Camp Bed and Breakfast - French Camp, MS
Two blocks from the Natchez Trace, French Camp Bed and Breakfast is part of the French Camp Historic Village (an official tourist stop on the Natchez Trace Parkway).
The main purpose of the B&B is not only to provide travelers a warm place to stay, but to introduce as many people as possible to French Camp Academy, a Christ centered home and school.
Three separate cabins, one with a loft, and a cottage, also with a loft, are available. A fairly large group can be accommodated in the four buildings. French Camp is both smoke-free and alcohol free.
Ask your hosts to tell you about the French Canadian for whom the town is named, who operated the "stand" nearby, and ask to see his carriage! Lunch and dinner are available in the Historic District at the Council House Cafe (hours: Monday - Saturday from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
- A "country style" full breakfast is served Monday thru Saturday. On Sunday a continental breakfast is provided.
- Children Welcome. Children 5 and under no extra charge.
- Pets are allowed in the B&B Junior Cabin, Burford Cabin and Carriage House. $15 extra charge per pet, per day.
- Bicycles can be stored on porches and there is also a bike rack.
- Free wifi in the Main House.
Burford Cabin downstairs is handicap accessible.
Contact French Camp Bed & Breakfast
- Hosts: Craig & Dianne Kimes
- Phone - 662.547.6835
- Website with Room Availability - frenchcamp.org/village-sites
Tell French Camp you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!