Hamilton Guest House - Natchez, Mississippi
This antebellum home is one block from the Natchez Bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River and a short walk to all of downtown Natchez' attractions, museums, shops and restaurants. The private guest house has 2200 square feet of living space that can accommodate up to four people.
Hamilton Guest House' 2200 square feet of living space includes:
- Two Bedrooms (one with a King Bed and one with two Twin Beds)
- One Full Bathroom and one Half Bathroom
- Dining Room
- Living Room, Sitting Room, Laundry Room, Large Closet
- Eat-in Kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, and full size refrigerator. China, silverware, glassware and cookware available. Coffee and coffee maker, cold breakfast items provided as well as complimentary wine and bottled water.
- Onsite Parking
- Digital cable and Flat-screen Televisions, Free Wi-Fi
- Designer linens, Iron and ironing board, Hairdryer, Security system with cameras
- Back screened-in Porch, Fenced Yard, Rocking chairs on Front Porch
- $200 weeknights
$225 weekend nights
- Coffee and cold breakfast items provided.
- No children.
- No pets.
- Two-night minimum stay.
Contact Hamilton Guest House
- Innkeeper - Cammie Dale
- Phone - 337.781.9044
- Website with Room Availability - www.hamiltonguesthousenatchezms.com
Tell Hamilton Guest House you found them on NatchezTraceTravel.com!